Please help us in this season of giving by viewing our wishlist!
Welcome to the Boys & Girls Club of Southeastern Connecticut!
At the Boys & Girls Club of Southeastern Connecticut, we serve with one purpose: To inspire and enable young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens. Each day we strive to deepen the impact on the lives of young people we serve. We do this by helping youth develop the attitudes, skills, values, and behaviors that enable them to succeed in school and in life.
We provide young people with a safe, positive environment with professional staff that is committed to helping kids BE GREAT. Each young person who comes through our doors is given the support and encouragement to develop their character, gain self esteem and make healthy choices.
|Claude Chester Elementary School
1 Harry Day Drive
|Thames River Unit
Crystal Ave Apartments
40 Crystal Ave
New London, CT
- Character and Development to encourage global citizenship;
- Education and Career Development to help young people set goals, develop educational discipline, explore careers, embrace technology, and prepare for employment;
- Health and Life Skills to encourage young people to engage in positive behaviors that nurture their well-being;
- The Arts to inspire creativity and nurture cultural awareness;
- Sports, Fitness, and Recreation to help kids develop fitness, positive use of leisure time, skills for stress management, appreciation for the environment, and social skills.
It's now even easier to donate to the Boys & Girls Club of Southeastern Connecticut! Visit our secure giving page
to help fund our innovative programming that will benefit the youth of our community.
: (860) 574-9040
: PO Box 1762, Groton, CT 06340
Thank you to our sponsors!